Shopbop : Sneak Peak // East Dane

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Hello everyone 

Back to another post regarding Shopbop! If you are still new to this website, read all about it here as I've written a post about it last month (click here)
Or if you are already scrolling and browsing through Shopbop everyday (It's an addiction) and you are ready to purchase something from there, read here as I've also blogged how you can shop and purchase the right way!

As I've mentioned in my previous post on How to Shop at Shopbop.com, I mentioned that I was going to make a post on unboxing the present that I bought for my mom. The post is going to be posted up soon in details but I'm going to show you the bag that I purchased for my mom and SHE LOVED IT!

So mom used it on her birthday (When I gave her much earlier) she told me that it's too nice to take it out LOL mom's theory. But glad that she liked it :))

Here's a little sneak peak on the Michael Kors' Selma Medium Messenger Bag :))

 Hung it up under the sunlight so the lines will be more visible!

Close Shot : Look how exquisite and fine the lines are!

Will definitely blog more on this bag so stay tuned!

I've been purchasing nice bags on Shopbop (So far, two and both with top notch quality and they look amazing!!!) But have you ever wondered that you can actually shop for guys too? (Or to guys if you are reading this)
Here's a few pieces that I picked to show you guys here!

Sweatshirts are everyone's favourite although it might too much for guys to wear it here, but just to show you guys the varity of designs available ARE ENDLESS! From simple and plain to exotic and unique. 




TOP ROW (From Left)
1. Rag & Bone - Loopback Sweatshirt 
2. Quality Peoples - Pupukea Sweatshirt
3. Officine Generale - Cross Embroidery Sweatshirt

BOTTOM ROW (From Left)
4. Opening Ceremony - Scattered Hands Sweatshirt
5. IRO - Dilan Pullover
6. MSGM - Marbled Sweatshirt

If I were a guy I WOULD DEFINITELY buy the Marbled Sweatshirt! Most of the sweatshirts are very simple yet they are all beautiful in their own designs. Perfect for the cold weather in Malaysia end of this year? :)

Or how about some watches to suit your liking? Men with watches definitely look classier and professional and no doubts, the designs are equally important when it comes to choosing the right one to wear!


(From Left)
1. Tsovet - SVT-SC38 38MM Watch 
2. Braun - Classic Square Watch
3. Daniel Wellington - Sheffield 40mm Watch with Black Leather Band
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs - Larry Band Watch

I personally love Daniel Wellington's watches because most of their designs are simple yet beautiful. As most people might be familiar with this brand here but only limited designs are available here!

There are more than just sweatshirts and watches that are available in Shopbop (East Dane) In fact I've only showed a really small part of East Dane, and the rest is for you to explore! :D Will continue to share more in future, hopefully this post gives you an idea on what to buy for your father/brother/someone you love's birthday or any special occasion!



That's all for now!
Hope you enjoyed reading this post :)


Till then,
Edlyn :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.