Natta Cosme : Klairs - Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish and Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask

Sunday 7 September 2014

Hello everyone 
Being a student tend to be very exhausting at times. Hectic schedules and feeling weary everyday making my skin looks very unhealthy and pale.

Therefore, thank you once again Natta Cosme for bringing me food for my skin, making it radiant and fixed. :)

Today I would like to introduce this product Klairs - Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish and Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask which you can get from Natta Cosme. :)

Klairs - Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish

As the weather nowadays are really uncertain (Scorching hot sun and next minute it rains?!) especially in Malaysia, we girls need to do something to protect our skin and embrace the weather!
But JUST by cleansing is not enough.

Let me emphasize more on the Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish first! :)
Instead of calling "scrub", they called it "polish" making it sound even "high class". When you hear the word polish, it sounds like it will literally polish and make your skin feel better right?

Klairs' Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish contains :
♥ Black Sugar - exfoliates dead skin cells
♥ Shea Butter - extra care and comfort for dry skin
♥ Cranberry Oil - controls skin aging
♥Andiroba Oil - anti-inflammatory ingrediant to calm the skin
♥ Vitamin E - enhances skin elasticitiy and retain moisture

Features :
♥ Instant moisture on face
♥ Increase skin flexibility
♥ Anti-aging
Relief from minor dermatologist problems
♥ Exfoliate dead skin cells
♥ Remove blackheads and whiteheads while preventing new ones
♥ Remove and treat flaking dry skin


This is how the black sugar looks like!

Felt like licking it cause it's sugar (K i sound gross but seriously)! 
It's like what I expected, melted brown sugar feeling? I like it though, the smell is pleasant!

Methods on using Klairs - Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish :

After cleansing your face, mix an adequate amound of polish with 2-3 drops of water. Gently massage the scrub in circular motions on the face. Rinse thoroughly and apply a toner and moisturizer!

Review : I personally find this Klairs - Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish amazing! I love how my skin feels so smooth after the scrub and the clean feeling is obvious. The cheeks have no more rough feeling and I definitely give this a 10/10!

After an amazing polish, why not pamper yourself with Klairs' Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask?


Oh how I love this mask!!!!

Review : I put this on for 15 minutes and I LOVE THIS MASK SO MUCHH! The scent of the mask is very soothing and sweet, unlike certain masks with some artificial scent. It really did moisturise my face really well, and makes makeup so applicable! Rating this a 10/10 too!



Both Klairs - Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish and Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask  are available at Natta Cosme for RM63.20 (PROMOTIONAL PRICE!) and RM9.90 respectively!

SHOP AT NATTA COSME NOW!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
Till then, 
Edlyn :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.