HiShop : LC Derma Mild Body Wash

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Hello everyone! :D

Unpredictable weather nowadays (Humid, sometimes super cold?!) and as I have sensitive skin, my skin dries and cracks making me look like a snake most of the time. 
I bet I'm not the only one that has to deal with this kind of problem, am I? 

As I've read this article saying that our skin reflects on our health, and it's our body's canvas and one of it's most valuable assets. So by using the right product for your skin is essential to keep your body looking healthy!

So I was introduced to this body wash called LC Derma Mild Body Wash which is made in collaboration with the Solabia Group France.


Love HiShop's pink box! :D :D :D

LC Derma is formulated with sulfate-free system, provides deep cleansing and gives your skin a smooth and supple feel. This body wash also aids in protecting your skin from external aggression (pollution/UV). It is enriched with 11 kinds of amino acids and lavender oil

LC Derma with the 7NOs which is :
NO Preservative Added
NO Mineral Oil 
NO Animal Origin Ingredients
NO Lanolin 
NO Petroleum-derived Ingredients
NO Sulfate
NO Silicone 


Clear gel-like liquid form - with a mild lavender scent 

The smell of the body wash has a very mild lavender scent. I like it because it does make me skin feel soft and smooth. It doesn't make your skin dry nor oily. It'll just keep your skin feeling supple and the smell of it is really comfortable! 

If you would like to purchase LC Derma Mild Body Wash (300ml), it is priced at RM39.90 per bottle @ Hishop.my

Key in "EDLYNHENG" during checkout to get 15% off purchase! 

Don't forget to check out their Facebook, Twitter and website for more updates!

Facebook : www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Twitter : www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Official Website : Hishop.my

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.