YOKO by Natta Cosme

Tuesday 2 December 2014

My exams are OFFICIALLY OVER and now it's really the time to pamper my skin, which I hardly did for the past one/two months mugging for exams lol. My mom actually commented on my hands and legs saying that it looks so tanned and obviously I did not do anything to make my freckles on the hands to go away. 

So just in time, thanks to Natta Cosme for the YOKO products that I am able to pamper and to take care of my skin after looking so haggard the whole time! 


The YOKO Milk Shower Essential Kit ! - Yeah and milk of course hehe

YOKO products that I received will be reviewed each at a time so be patient with this post!! :D 
*Read till the end for the discount code!* 

The very first product I tried was YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath. Basically it's salt but it doesn't look like it and DOESN'T SMELL like salt, but it's all goodness in one bottle itself. 
When I open the bottle, I was surprised that it actually smells like milk?!! A very pleasant sweet scent that I absolutely love!! I was expecting some sea salt scent (so noob lol) but totally wasn't how I imagined. 


YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath is for exfoliating and nourishing your skin with vitamin E, Milk Protein, and natural salt benefits! No wonder it smells like milk! 

Direction :
1. Pour/scoop YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath on your hand.
2. Rub gently in circular motion on wet skin. 
3. Leave it on skin for 3 minutes and rinse off with clean water. 


 So this is how it looks like - with a cow image in the middle XD

 Salt, sandy texture. Smells like vanilla! Ultimate fave for this one. 

 Closer look on the texture. 

I applied the salt on wet skin, then rub in circular motion and leave it for 3 minutes. Actually the salt will somehow "melt" after that, and it's actually pretty nice because you can feel your skin is very soft and moisturised after that!

Result :
When i applied it on my skin, it really does feel like the salt is working on exfoliating and nourishing my skin. The salt scrubs off dead skin, and nourishes your skin after that making your skin feels so soft like baby's skin!! *insert shock face emoji* 


x x x x x



At the same time I tried the YOKO Hair Spa Milky Rich, and it works as a conditioner, giving instant treatment to your hair to make it feel smooth and silky. Totally like a hair spa (as written in the name itself), it contains of milk protein, coconut oil, and argan oil! 

Directions : 
1. After washing your hair, apply YOKO Hair Spa Milky Rich on wet hair especially at the end.
2. Cover hair with warm wet towel for about 10 minutes and rinse.


Close shot of the texture!

Here a shameless selfie from me HAHAHA well, I waited like this for 10 minutes, so don't waste time. :p 

Result :
Initially I thought it was gonna make my hair feel oily more than is moisturising itself because I personally don't really like the feeling of most conditioners give - the oily but "moisturising" feeling with that intense and saturated scent. This has a really mild and calming scent, plus it does worked on giving me soft and nice hair after that treatment! The 10 minutes was worth the wait, plus my hair smells so nice after that with that really nice and sweet scent! :D

x x x x x

YOKO seriously know how to pamper customers in every way! Been using the YOKO Milky Body Lotion ever since the day I've gotten the product. 


Look how it is, looking like a bottle of milk. XD

YOKO Milky Body Lotion consists of of milk protein, vitamin B3, licorice extract and vitamin E! Which it helps in nourishing and moisturising your skin PLUS their no-greasy formula, you can apply comfortably without feeling like you applied a layer of oil on you. Which I always feel after that applying lotion but surprisingly this doesn't. O.O

Direction :
Apply twice a day ideally after bathing 

Result :
I can say it's the best lotion that I've used so far because
- I love the milky scent
- It doesn't make my skin oily yet it moisturises my skin so well! 

I'm prone to have dry and itchy skin especially when the weather is sometimes really hot or the air is really dirty, my skin tends to feel very sensitive. Lotions are tedious to apply because some products may be oily than it works on moisturising. The coverage by the YOKO Milky Body Lotion is really good but no it didn't work on making my skin brighter in any way XD My dry skin is not a problem anymore! 

x x x x 

The last product that I've tried is YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protein



This body butter cream is to moisturise your skin and lessen wrinkles, brighten skin and improve skin condition (into a smoother and softer condition) 
So it is advised to apply daily on body morning and night (twice a day) Plus it is suitable for all types of skin! 


Close shot -

Result : 
It works more or less like YOKO Milky Body Lotion that I used, but this brings out a different scent, not milky type. It' smells really pleasant and it is not oily as well. My skin feels very soft after applying. I apply it before sleeping and the next day the scent is still there and my skin really feels super smooth like baby skin! ;D


OVERALL result :

I am really satisfied with all the YOKO products I've tried because obvious results were given. It does make me feel pampered with the products especially when it smells so pleasant and lovely, not the pungent fragrant that some products may have. 



ANDDDDDDD EVERYONE LOVES DISCOUNT RIGHT? (Same line in every post for discount hahaha)

KEY IN "LOVEYOKO" 
UPON CHECKOUT TO ENJOY 10% DISCOUNT FOR ANY YOKO PRODUCTS! 
(Valid until : 31/12/2014)

So shop away now at www.nattacosme.com! :D



I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed reviewing them :D
Till then,
Edlyn :)
xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.