Total Perfection : Body Spa and Massage

Saturday 28 March 2015

Everyone needs to relax after a long day of work that has been continuous for days and months, when you have worked all day and night without a proper rest and to take care of your body. Or sometimes you're just lazy to take care of your body and you start to think "Oh back pain? That's normal, it'll be fine after awhile" Then that's when your body starts to deteriorate with all sorts of illness - From dry skin to stiff shoulders, pain here and there and so on. As for girls, the cramp every month is the MAJOR dilemma. 

After a visit to Total Perfection for a body spa and massage, then only I realized how important it is to take care of your own body and pamper it once in awhile to go on even further. Thank you Total Perfection. :)


Initially I thought of going for facial but I needed a massage even more, and yes it was my first try on full body massage so I was actually pretty nervous O.O

Was greeted with a cup of tea, a very much needed one because I had a hard time looking for the shop. It's super easy to find, I was just lost and blur for that moment XD Upstairs shop btw! (Details will be given at the end of this post) 


 Love the tea so much! Lavender tea apparently and I thought it was Chrysanthemum. 

A form will be given to you to fill in your details and the condition of your skin and also body weight. 

The counter filled with lots of awesome things.. :D

Little did I know, one of the lady working there is my neighbour. Hahaha what a small world!!!! It's been a long time since I met someone I know "coincidentally" outside since I moved to Muar.



This is Jojo, looking through my details (Although the picture above we were looking at something very seriously..) And she is so pretty and slim how can? :O

Then she told me that I will be doing a full body massage, I was stunned for a moment because I thought I was there for facial but little did I know I needed a massage more XD It was my first try on full body massage so I was kinda nervous. ._.
Jojo then explained briefly how the treatment is like and how long, and so on.. After that I was brought into the room to change my clothes and get ready for the treatment. 

Here's how the waiting area looks like, very comfortable and cosy!

I was given a towel, a scarf and disposable panties to wear on before treatment. 

First treatment that I did was scrubing sea salt on my skin. During this treatment, I felt like it was scrubing off all my dead skin cells - apparently it DOES remove my dead skin cells. But as the salt was rubbed on my upper arm, where my skin has super bad rashes, so it kind of hurt a little. Somehow like what people always say rubbing salt to wound geddit geddit? -.- But today I realised my rash got better O.O 

Once this treatment was done, I proceeded to the next treatment - which is to sit in the infrared sauna box for 15 minutes. Sauna may be torturing for certain people who can't stand heat but hey, did you know sauna has a lot of health benefits? 

By just sitting in the infrared sauna box, it helps in cleansing the skin, relax and soothe pain in muscles and joints like knees, induce better sleep, fights illness, it burns calories and it flushes toxins! Jojo explained to me thoroughly and the benefits of sauna, there's too much goodness to recall. Anyway, it's all good for your body! :)

This is the sauna box and I actually slept through that 15 minutes in there. Too comfortable! 
After this treatment, I was told to wash off the salt on my body and change into a pink tube dress and proceed to the next treatment. 

This is the room for the next and last treatment, the full body massage!
The light is dimmer than the picture, has a romantic feeling with the soothing sounds of the birds chirping playing, or maybe the waterfall.. 

Jojo then came in with a small bowl of essence oil, made of all natural ingredients - lemongrass and grapefruit. She started the massage from the back of my legs till my shoulders... Then only I knew that my body isn't so healthy after all :O

For example she massaged my shoulder and realised they were stiff, and my legs are too dry, tummy is not really good in digestion, and alot more :O some that are not even visible to know but I did realise it before. So this massage relaxed my whole day, decrease the dryness of skin, relax my muscles and improve my digestion and excretion. XD 

This is Jojo giving me a shoulder massage. While she is giving the shoulder massage, she had mask applied on my back, made of pepper and ginger.. Which explains why I smell like a ginger after that. ;D


After the massage, I changed back to my own clothes and they told me to enjoy cakes and tea first. I was so hungry I ate all of them (even JS' XD) Thank you so much for tagging along and taking pictures for me yet I still ate your cake!! :D


Sooo some pictures before leaving the place :


 A picture with the lady boss! :D


A group picture! Thank you for the warm hospitality. xx

Once I've reached home, i felt so sleepy and slept so comfortably.. Must be the massage and the whole treatment. Thank you Total Perfection! I will definitely be back again for more spa treatments. :D

How nice that they are offering free hand spa this month of March for customers who do a service there, will enjoy a free hand spa (worth RM30!) to celebrate the Happy International Women's Day! 

Sorry that I posted this pretty late but try it out in these few days if you're happen to be in JB, you will not regret it! :D

Total Perfection 

Location :
9a, Jalan Harmonium 24/13,
Taman Desa Tebrau,
81100, Johor Bahru

Tel : 07-359 5336 / 07-361 1204 / 013-777 8317
Email : totalperfection@gmail.com / skinelement@gmail.com
Website : www.skinelement.com.sg
Facebook : www.facebook.com/skin.element 

Operating Hours :
Tuesday - Friday : 10.30am - 8.00pm
Saturday : 10.30am - 7.00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays : 10.30am - 6.00pm
Closed on Mondays, please call to make an appointment

Hope you enjoyed reading this post! xx

7 comments

  1. A sea salt scrub, infrared sauna box, and full body massage sounds so relaxing, and it’s nice of the staff to provide tea and cakes after your session. I wonder what I’d find out about my health if I went for a full body massage. I can tell you’re satisfied with your treatment at this salon. I hope you can go back for another treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this article very helpful. thanks.
    sexy massage London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited words written in this blog helped me to improve my aptitudes and helped me to know how I can help myself all alone. I am truly happy to come at this stage. Chinese massage in St Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Browse 1000s of Top Luxury Spa Center in Dehradun and choose the best as per your requirement.
    Heal your body and mind with body massage, therapy, aromatherapy

    Top Luxury Spa Center in Dehradun

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.