iQueen : LUDEYA V Line Chin Mask and Yufit Body Boom Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Hello and Happy New Year (a really belated one) ! :D I had SO much of cookies this year plus we made most of them ourselves, so we just kept eating non-stop. Oh well, that's what we do during Chinese New Year right? Eat, sleep and take angpows :p
And no doubts as I've seen this coming after all those cookies and goodies - Round face, double chin, fat thighs, round tummy... :O 

Thank goodness iQueen got me a few products to try which I really need those to look slimmer even after Chinese New Year which is the LUDEYA V-Line Chin Mask and Yufit Body Boom Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse


LUDEYA V-Line Chin Mask


Everyone loves a V-line chin, am I right? Yet, the sad truth to get it (when you don't) is to set it right surgically which hurts ALOT. But now, LUDEYA with their new formulated V-Line Chin Mask, works just to firm up and gives a v-line chin naturally! Isn't it the best alternative way to get a v-line chin?




LUDEYA V Line Chin Mask functions in pulling, firming, polarization ; makes you look photogenic in 15 minutes! The main ingredients are six peptides, witch hazel extract and hyaluronic acid.

DIRECTIONS


Picture from iQueen

1. Unseal and take out the mask.

2. Hang the up lift hook of the chin mask on the ears.

Like this!

3. Press gently with fingers to ensure it fits on skin.

4. Remove it after 20-30 minutes.


Different? Yes no? 

I personally love this mask alot because it's really comfortable, till I've almost forgotten to take it out after 30 minutes. I feel that my skin is firmer after the mask, well as for V-line.. I guess my chin needs more of this treatment to see better results. XD So we shall see? :) 

LUDEYA V-Line Chin Mask is available @ iQueen for RM52.70/4pcs!
Click here to purchase :) 


And next, the Yufit Body Boom Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse! :D



There are two types of Body Boom : Heating and Cooling type which you choose either one for your own preference. 

According to what I read on iQueen, Yufit Body Boom Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse is the most effective cosmetic technology applied to cellulite. While using the Yufit's Body Boom Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse, you'll experience : 

Fat Burning: Visibly eliminates cellulite (Uneven fat deposits) temporarily 
Elasticity: Improvement of skin complexion and smoothness. 
Massage: You will hear cracking sound as it works through your skin and penetrate into your skin for maximum results.




Photo from iQueen 

The list of ingredients used in Body Boom!


USAGE AMOUNT PER BODY PART

For both forearms, 1 time pumping
For belly, 1 time pumping
For both thighs, 1.5 times pumping 


Yufit's Body Boom Cooling Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse


I myself tried the Heating one and my mom tried the Cooling one since she has been yearning to try it as well! 
My mom tried it on her tummy, so 1 time pumping. 


Shake it well (20-30 times) before pumping it out. Then turn it upside down and dispense a small amount of fisoline on the area which you would like to apply it to. 


How the mousse look like! Then, smooth the product in soft circular movements from the peripheral areas to the centre for complete absorption.

What my mom commented that the cooling effect came afterwards and it's really comfortable. (Which then I tried it myself after her comment hahaha) Plus it smells really good and you don't have to wash it off after applying. To see more effective results, use it for about 2-3 weeks and as for my mom, she told me it did work for her but it might have been better if she used it consistently. So if you would like to try it out, use it twice per day as suggested as an initial treatment but do not use it before going to bed!

Yufit's Body Boom Cooling Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse is available @ iQueen for RM69! 
Click here to purchase :) 


Yufit's Body Boom Heating Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse


I tried it out on my thighs, which is 1-5 times pumping. 




Once again, shake it well before pumping it out. Then turn it upside down and dispense a small amount of fisoline on the area which you would like to apply it to. 



This is how it looks like. Just like the cooling one, smooth the product in soft circular movements from the peripheral areas to the centre for complete absorption.

It smells really good and you don't even have to wash it off after that. Little did I know my thighs started to feel warm and HOT afterwards, same goes to my palm... :O The very first time after using it, the heaty feeling was really uncomfortable for me but somehow I got used to it afterwards.. The hot is bearable and comfortable after that. For me, the heating lasted around 1 hour. 

Note that for certain people who have sensitive skin will immediately notice the reddening caused by the application of the product. This proves that the micro circulation has been reactivated. 

Yufit's Body Boom Heating Anti Cellulite Slimming Mousse is available @ iQueen for RM69!
Click here to purchase :)  



For more information, do not hesistate to contact iqueen.my!


For general enquiries and support :
Email : help@iqueen.my
HP: +6017 7373779

Or message them on Facebook! :D

Business Hours : Monday - Friday (9.30 am - 6.00 pm)


Hope you enjoyed reading this post! 

Till then, 
Edlyn :) 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.