Spoonfit Jam by The Cool Juice

Sunday 7 February 2021

 Hello my fellow potatoes. 

I'm so excited to share this with you as I've been collaborating with them for 2 years - and I just love each of their products so much. From their juice program (which I blogged it in 2019 here) to their Kombucha series, and now their latest line of healthy jams!


SPOONFIT JAM 




From The Cool Juice, same goes to Spoonfit Jam, they aim to have their products made with 100& pure fruits and vegetables, no preservatives, no artificial colouring, flavours and concentrates. This means that you can consume them without worrying about additives and enjoy the jam as it is! 




And I must say... they pair up so well with Meiji biscuits. However, I think you can explore combining with your favourite crackers! 


And my favourite jam to pair up with Meiji crackers is the Carrot Orange and Passionfruit flavour.
Honestly I expected to taste a little bland, but the taste it amazing T_T  It's a guilt-free snack! I have yet to try it with bread but it's something I'm going to do till I finish all of them hehehehe. 


Then I proceeded to devour the whole packet with the jam.. 




Spoonfit Jam is starting off with 5 flavours :- 
| Passionfruit
| Beetroot
| Greenish 
| Lemongrass Chia Seed
| Carrot Orange


Thank you for reading this and if you would like to check them out :-

d i s c l a i m e r : 
product is given to me for a review. this review is 100% based on my personal honest review after testing the products and not paid to be forged.  

Till then, 

Edlyn.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.