Eat Well with Alce Nero

Thursday 14 January 2021

 Hello my fellow potatoes.

 

Happy new year and congrats for making through the first week of 2021 strong and now onto the second week even stronger! 

 

It has been a few days since they uplifted MCO 2.0 and honestly I'm glad that I'm able to work from home  (putting rotations aside) for now. I know some of my friends are still working in office 


I must say I’m still trying to perfect my pancake recipe and expand my recipe book since the first phase of MCO. At the same time, it's so crucial to be eating healthy at home whilst dealing with the pandemic. 

 

Year 2021 is all about exploring new recipes (ONE of my resolution this year too!) and thanks to Alce Nero, I’m able to do so.

 

Mini intro for my fellow potatoes – Alce Nero is an organic brand and most importantly, it's halal! The brand is all about using the most best ingredients with the optimal nutrition. With these, you can make delicious homecooked food with these organic ingredients! I used to think that most organic ingredients taste mediocre but over the years I realised it's really not it and got me exploring me into organic food a little more. :) 


This range is my ultimate fave and my essentials staying home. 



Enjoying a hot cup of honey ginger tea while working from home is one of my favourite thing to do.
 
Alce Nero's Wildflower Honey is told to be 100% pure organic raw honey and it's free from preservatives. The honey is collected in a safe zone and environment, ensuring the quality is obtained. 


My easy go-to breakfast condiment - Alce Nero's Strawberry Jam.

It contains high fruit content with no added sugar. (i searched it up on the website because I thought they did, and i'm so hooked on this jam.)


Made with whole semoline and organic durum wheat, it's rich in fibre which ensure to keep you feeling full and provide the nutrients that have to your body. 

Another easy go-to when you're feeling lazy to cook and you're feeling a little pasta for dinner - there you have it! 

MCO days got me perfecting my pancake making skills once again. 

I love my new combo with Alce Nero's Organic Wildflower Honey to balance out the nutrients I get in every meal. I highly recommend this honey over the normal honey as it contains a high level of sugar in comparison to an organic honey. 


Let's stay safe and stay home - and explore some new recipes at home together with Alce Nero products!
Their products are available in selected stores which you can search the nearby one near you - which you can grab along while doing your weekly groceries. :) 

Hope you enjoy reading this post and stay safe! 

Till then, 
Edlyn.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.