The New Normal with AceMD Malaysia

Friday 14 August 2020

It has been almost half a year since the pandemic brought a huge impact in our lives and has taught us how to live in a way that we've never imagined we'll need to adapt in for the longest time. It's really unfortunate that things have turned out the way it is but I'm really thankful that for the past months, it has been easier for me than it was for a LOT of people - to have food, shelter and a job during times like this is really a huge blessing. 

In this new norm, there's alot of things that we need to take good care of! In short, proper hygiene is ESSENTIAL and KEY to prevent and fight against the deadly Covid-19. 

For the past months, I am thankful that I was still able to work as I work in the essential line. However, there was definitely more risk for me as I was required to travel during the lockdown in Malaysia. I remember how clear the traffic was and how everyone was more cautious back then to be honest (which we still should be cautious about this now!) and I'm sooo glad that I'm accompanied by this sanitizer brand because I remember sanitizing my hands SO MUCH that my skin was about the peel. 

This product is amazing. 

During the pandemic it was really tough to find ANY sanitizer at all as it was either out of stock or the prices went up more than 200% from retail. I was glad that I got AceMD even during the pandemic was serious - so I thought I should really blog about it.


In comparison to the bigger brands, I'm now more keen on supporting AceMD as I really enjoyed how it doesn't try to peel my skin off unlike the rest. 


Ingredient List : 


Reasons why I love AceMD's sanitizer :

It's not drying 

It smells amazing

It has 70% alcohol even with those benefits that I enjoy so what's not to love 

It's very travel-friendly 

It's very very affordable

andddd It comes in different sizes! 

 There are the usual small ones that you can keep in your bag but I also enjoy that they cater different sizes where you can keep it at home / office where you can share it with other people too. 


They also have wet wipes that I've completely ran out of it. That's my favourite as I'll use it to wipe my keys, other belongings and they're good to go! Plus, it smells amazing and can't deny that this is a major factor for me! 

I can't emphasize enough how much I've enjoyed this product and once I'm out entirely I'll definitely repurchase this again. 


You can actually get AceMD for alot of places such as :

//extracted from the official website 



Check out their Official Page for more :

O F F I C I A L W E B S I T E

I N S T A G R A M

L A Z M A L L

H E R M O

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I sincerely hope it has helped you out especially if you're looking for a sanitizer that suits you. 

Stay safe from where you are!


Edlyn.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.