essenHERB - Tea Tree Series [REVIEW]

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Essenherb has essentially played a huge role in my life, in which has provided a staple benefits in taking care of my skin. For you who would love to take a huge great step into taking care your skin in just SIMPLE ways, keep reading //


I've been using essenHERB for about half a year, and they've been a great series for the night skincare routine. In my preference, I've always loved tea tree. I love the smell of it and the benefits it comes with it as well. 

The reason why I support essenHERB's product as well :
They're certified VEGAN and CRUELTY-FREE. 
They're very natural focused - in which they take importance how natural ingredients affect our skin, which is why they live by their slogan "Honest Ingredients, Honest Prescriptions" 

I'm not someone that would read someone's slogan, in all honesty. However, for consumers, it's really important to know how a company is taking great chances to produce a skincare that helps you entirely. 

Taking care of ourselves is actually a huge responsibility.  

So let essenHERB take good care of your skin :) 
 
Just love how their packaging looks like! They're not joking when it comes to honesty, they even mentioned the percentage of elements added into the product to make it great. If you have any doubts, you can always check out their ingredient list on Hermo's page here

Let me start off with : 

FIRST. |    essenHERB Tea Tree Foam Cleanser  


This is the only facial wash I've been using for 6 months, and I don't know how I still have lots of products left. Most importantly, I love how I get to smell tea tree every time I wash my face because I love how calming it gets. At the same time, it removes most of the sebum after a long day of having makeup on my face.  

I found out that it works BEST when I have a pimple. It soothes my pimple instantly and it'll go off in a day. Like HOW?! 

This product is priced at : RM69.90

SECOND. |    essenHERB Tea Tree Toner 


This product is key into ensuring that all the excessive makeup / sebum will be entirely removed even after washing face. Sometimes those residues get caught up in the pores (and I have big pores around my nose) in which just solely depending on cleansing will not do. 

I was worried that it might not be suitable for me as I have dry skin + combo oily T-zone and their toner has been known to curb oily skin. However, I enjoy it as it actually can be used for both dry skin / oily skin. Why?


As you can see on the bottom, it contains rice starch in which is one of this product's specialty - where it provides a great balance in your skin and moisture as needed!

Tips : Remember to shake bottle well before using :)  


I've been enjoying using this as toner for my skin, as pictures. I usually have dry patches on my skin, hence I would let my skin soak on the toner for about 5 minutes before proceeding to the next step and this routine as been working well! 

This product is priced at : RM79.90 

THIRD. |    essenHERB Tea Tree Ampoule 

I don't do this step everyday, unless I feel that my skin needs extra care that day and usually I would just go for the last step :) However, when you feel like your skin needs extra attention, this is a great great product! 


This ampoule has a gel-like consistency and cools down the skin, especially when you have pimple / redness on skin. The tea tree scent and texture is mild and you only need a little product from this, apply on affected areas. 

This product is priced at : RM89.90

  FORTH. |    essenHERB Tea Tree Cream 


I have COMPLETELY emptied this one and this is my favourite in the line. 
I've always enjoyed having a lightweight consistency skincare at night, where it instantly cools down my skin and doesn't feel tacky at all. I would prefer a gel or lighter cream consistency when it comes to application wise. 

I've always layered twice of the cream on my skin as this is sooo lightweight (hence I've emptied this bottle so fast) that it doesn't even let my skin go oily after two layers. 

Tips : It is known that this series is more prone for oily skin, hence if you have dry skin do make sure to layer up a few times to get the exact hydration that you need :)



Other then the Tea Tree series, essenHERB also has Rose series that its meant for hydrating and brightening! As I'm sensitive to rose, I've tried the tea tree series which works just as well on my dry/T-zone combo skin! 

If you're interested in purchashing, essenHERB is now available on :


Check out their Instagram page for the latest deals :


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Edlyn.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.