Love yourself. ft LoverBeauty

Tuesday 29 September 2020

source : pinterest


Hello my fellow potatoes, how are you? 

I hope you're doing well wherever you are, despite the situation going on now in this world. 

As for me, for the past few months have been a whirl of emotions and stages. From eating healthily and working out to binge eating and netflix! (There's no in between, really.) There's a lot of self-doubt during the process and I believe I need some time out for myself and really invest in some self-love instead. 


I hope whoever is reading this, I truly wish you are in a good mental state during this time. Drink more water, take time out for yourself, love yourself. 


For me, I'm in a process of healing and really pushing myself to do better. 

As now I'm in the process of going back to my normal healthy routine, I want to feel the best version of myself - in which looking the best which I want myself to be in. I've recently came across LoverBeauty, in which they bring different clothings like dresses, lingeries, shape wears, plus size shapewear shaping shorts, body suit and many more! 


Don't get me wrong, I hope you love the best version of yourself like how I love mine. However, sometimes before we reach our actual goal, we would love to have something that could boost our confidence when we're out too. :) 


Things that I'm absolutely loving that they have to boost us girls' confidence a little more : 

extracted from LoverBeauty's website

1. A plus size shapewear shaping shorts like this that would feel comfortable at the same time keeping our shape intact when we're wearing the favourite dress we've been trying to put on for some time. Knowing that us girls have different shapes and sizes, I appreciate that they come up with a wide size range from smallest to plus size figures. 



extracted from LoverBeauty's website

2. If you have that particular pair of jeans that we've been trying to fit, or that fitting dress that you wish to flaunt your figure in, LoverBeauty truly have the best tummy control panties in which we are blessed with - to keep those tummy in! Control panties are seriously one of the best invention ever, in which you can effortlessly achieve your goal look while feeling comfortable in it. 


extracted from LoverBeauty's website

3. One of the items that caught my attention in LoverBeauty are these crotchless shapewear to provide firm compression to your body. It's wide and adjustable to fit your designated body shape and sizes. The best part of this is - it has an open crotch that is convenient for you to go to the washroom - without having to remove everything (unless you're wearing a romper, that is)


With that being said, these are the few items that I find it interesting in which I would use to achieve the look I've been looking for. Most importantly, I hope you find the confidence in you.

Stay safe! 


-Edlyn


(SP) 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.