HEALTHY INSTANTLY AND CONVENIENTLY - DIAMOND GRAINS MALAYSIA

Sunday 7 July 2019

Recently I've been up to trend of eating granolas since it has always been over the internet that it's yummy but most granolas are usually made from scratch and I ain't got the time for that. I was introduced to Diamond Grains briefly by my colleague when she brought her coffee flavoured granola to office for breakfast and all of us fell for it. Little did we know, Diamond Grains are actually sold here! 

As a solid customer for a few months now (and have been restocking more than 15-20 bags of granolas accumulated with my friends over just 3 months), I'm soooo ready to blog about it! 

People who are close to me knows how important breakfast is to me. When I stumbled upon this brand, I'm so happy that they came out with not just granolas, but also congee which is also one of my favourite food ever! Other than their yummy granolas that has been my staple breakfast to eat with my overnight oats and banana, their congee has been my lifesaver ever since I've tried them.


D I A M O N D   G R A I N S   M A L A Y S I A 

Little introduction on this brand : It is originated from Thailand where they sell flavoured granolas (which you can check it out here) and also packet congee. They are instant, yummy but at the same time, they provide the freshest ingredients that you can have it fresh, healthily, and guilt-free! 

When I first bought the granolas, I doubted that it would be something that is "healthy" to consume. 
Then I researched more on their website that you can actually read why is their brand established for :

DIAMOND GRAINS GRANOLA 

They come in SOOOO many different flavours. My colleagues and I have been restocking for a few times now and I dare say I've finished trying all the granolas that they could offer right now on their website here : GRANOLA 500G


Their granola comes in two sizes, 220g and also 500g
My favourite granolas that I've been restocking for a few times now are Summer Berry and Chocolate. 
Summer Berry has literally BERRIES inside to chew and it fits perfectly with the overnight oats that I've prepared. It keeps me filled till lunch and it's so yummy that I don't mind eating it everyday. 
I do also switch back and forth with the Chocolate flavour if I feel like having something chocolatey that morning. Sometimes when I get back from after work and I wish to have something light before workout, I'll take 1/2 cup of the chocolate and eat it with coffee. 

Some of my favourite combos for your reference :

 My favourite combo; 
1 Cup of Hearty Nutty / Oats / Banana / Soy Milk / drizzled with Honey
And a cup of coffee

 1 Cup of Hearty Nutty / Plain Yoghurt / Banana 

 1 Cup of Chocolate / Strawberries / Milk

 1 Cup of Matcha / Yoghurt / Banana


So far, I enjoy the granolas alot and I see myself eating it from time to time. Plus my mom/most people around me are also in love with their granolas so I really do have to restock from time to time. 

DIAMOND GRAINS CONGEE 

For the first few months when I knew Diamond Grains, I was only told of their granolas. Recently when I was browsing their web (side note : I've never encountered a website for granola that is SO user friendly, which is a plus point for me to purchase even more) and they were promoting for a whole new series for cup congee. 

I got a bit skeptical about it because instant congee in my brain doesn't seem to be a healthy food but definitely is a comfy food for me. However, I was liaising with Ken (owner) in regards to my order on granolas, he mentioned that the congee actually comes in REAL pieces of vegetables and mushrooms and he convinced me on that part. 

They come in 4 flavours : DIAMOND GRAINS OATMEAL CONGEE 


MUSHROOM / SPINACH AND EGG / LAVER AND EGG / TOMATO AND EGG 

I had four flavours and initially when I got it, I did not touch it at all because I was waiting for the right time to take picture only test so I can blog about it. 
Last Sunday after my lash appointment, I was home and I did not do any grocery shopping and all I have left was my granolas and the congee at home. So I quickly took a few pictures and started cooking on the MUSHROOM flavoured oat meal congee to try. 


In one container consists of a spoon, a packet of oats and also a packet of vacuumed mushroom/vegetables. The jakun me was so surprised to see everything packed into a cube and I didn't have any expectation that there will be much ingredients in that pack. 


However, I was so surprised when I saw it break down into pieces of vegetables, mushroom and broth after pouring hot water - LITERALLY THERE ARE REAL PIECES OF REAL VEGES. 
And just mixing it for awhile, I fixed a lunch for myself HAHAHA. 

I was also blogging that afternoon while it was raining outside, the congee was so much of a comfort food for me. It tastes SO. FREAKING. GOOD. My favourite so far got to be TOMATO AND EGG / MUSHROOM that I'll definitely stock it up in future. The difference between Diamond Grains congee to the rest is that the grains are oats which has higher nutrients in comparison to rice, which you won't feel so much guilt for eating carbs! 

Without the hassle of going all the way to Thailand just to get these products that I enjoy, I highly recommend all of you who are more concerned of having healthy and yummy food at the same time helps you to save your time, Diamond Grains product are worth to try. 

If you would like to try, here's a code for you valid till 14th July 2019 where you can enjoy 10% off your total bill! 

Just key in PROMOEDLYN10 during checkout 
(Shamelessly keyed in yesterday to get 10% off for myself and colleagues' orders as well MUAHAHA)
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy this post! 

-Edlyn 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.