My Simple Skincare Routine with SANNY & JOLEEN

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Hello my lovelies! I'm back after another long hiatus now and I'm all up and ready to share another new skincare routine and product that I've been loving lately.

People who knows me knows that I always aim for the most simple and easy skincare routine because I won't spend hours to apply skincare on - I'm lazy like that. I could even go to bed after shower without any skincare (which I strongly believe I'm not the only one who does that!)

However, it's really important that we give some time out and provide proper care for our skin because it's essential, for now and the future! I realised when I skip my routine, I'll end up having really dry and dull skin the day after. 

Sanny and Joleen is skincare brand that I've recently tried and love for the past two months now, so I've decided to share because sometimes when I really don't wanna go through a ton of products to apply, hence this is the only one that i apply. But then again, it's best if you do the proper steps and not be lazy like me. This post is going to be straight to the point on how I sub it in my skincare routine everyday. 

They have other skincare products as well but I've only tried their serum in my routine plus it's their bestseller as well which is :-


SANNY AND JOLEEN'S ANTIOXIDANT SERUM 
claims that even your boyfriend would want to use 

A little intro on the serum -
Sanny and Joleen's antioxidant serum is made to target dull skin in which helps to boost and rejuvenate skin with their natural infused ingredients that includes vitamin E, vitamin B and natural fruit oil.


How I Use This Serum 

This is my Day Routine 
After cleansing and toner, I'll apply two drops and spread evenly on my face to let it sit and dry.
I'll then apply my BB cushion on top of it! I love that it dries off instantly so I don't have to wait. However, it doesn't dry off matte. It sits on the skin really well and helps your tinted cushion / cream looks smoother than usual.



If you're using a pump bottled foundation, you can also mix 1-2 drops into your foundation and apply evenly onto your face. It helps to let your skin looks dewy and fresh! At the same time, it locks in the moisture that your skin needs even if your foundation is more on the dry side. I love to mix it with my foundation. As I'm working at a space where I'll be in an air conditioned room most of the time, my skin does not feel dry and itchy after adding serum into my foundation.



Even if on that particular day you are not planning to apply any makeup onto your skin, you can apply it on it's own. On the website itself, they've even mentioned how to boost your skin by using their serum in your daily routine :-


Extracted from Sanny and Joleen's official website 

This is my Night Routine
Okay, as per recommended based on picture above is also how I applied my skincare before I go to bed at night, included eye cream and also hyaluronic acid as my last steps. In every 2-3 days, I will do masking on my face and before I do that, I'll apply a drop or two of serum before masking every time. After using it a few times before applying mask, I've realised that it enhances the absorption of moisture into my skin even effectively.



How to Purchase
Feel free to browse www.sannyjoleen.com to purchase!

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

-E

d i s c l a i m e r : 
product is given to me for a review. this review is 100% based on my personal honest review after testing the products and not paid to be forged.  

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.