RSVP Cafe (PokeStop)

Thursday 29 November 2018


I don’t know about you but I wasn’t a Poke fan before this. I prefer salmon that are cooked than raw pieces in which they started off only with mostly raw salmon. Neither did I know that RSVP sells Poke bowls until my mom brought me over to try. 


They are located in the town area of Muar, shop is super pretty and has enough spaces for everyone, doesn’t get too crowded as well. 

They have a menu but most times I’ll just use the paper to tick my choices and send it over to the counter. Just in case that you don’t know what to order, you can always refer to the menu where they already have a few recommendations that you can try on, then make changes from there if you like it. 


My choice is mostly, usually the same based on that few visits before this. Here’s my list for your reference. 

There are three different choices, Ladies Bowl, Regular Bowl and Large Bowl. The difference between ladies and regular is the portion of rice but if you’re choosing salmon, then it’s mandatory to order regular sized ones and request for less rice portion at the counter if you want to. 

Ladies Bowl at RM15.90, Regular at RM17.90 and Large at RM23.90.


I’ve always loved how my Poke bowl looks like because it’s always this colourful (and instagrammable, which should now become a word) 
with different elements added and a plus point for being a healthy food so why not. 


My favourite in this Poke bowl, KIMCHIIIIIII

They’re always very generous with the amount of every single scoop you order, hence if you don’t want to waste knowing that you can’t finish it then you can request it over the counter to lessen the portion. 
Also, they have a variety drinks and fresh fruit punches that I have yet to try, and probably you can take a look the next time you visit! 

Overall, it’s a shop that I’ll definitely revisit many many times as it has become my family’s favourite place for lunch as well. If you ever wanna try something different in Muar, do give this a try! 


Ambiance : Comfortable
Food : YUMMYYYY
Portion : Super generous
Price Point : Average
Location : Lots of parking, unless it’s peak hours 

RSVP CAFE (POKESTOP)
19, Tingkat Terbawah, 
Pusat Perdagangan, 
Jalan Sakeh, 84000 Muar, Johor 


Signing off, 
Edlyn :) 

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.