Moleskine : New Corner @ Isetan, The Gardens!

Sunday 11 November 2018


Hello everyone! 
That's me being a mini narcissist, posing to fit in :P

I was internally screaming when I got to attend Moleskine's latest corner launch at Isetan, The Gardens! 
Friends that have known me for a long time knows that I'm very into writing journals, writing list to do everyday to keep myself motivated from time to time (and also, I have a very, very goldfish memory) Hence, I've always needed a notebook with me to keep track of the things I'm suppose to do and things I have done to keep myself on track.




Since 1997, Moleskine has been bringing out a variety of notebooks, lined, grid, dotted, plain, with aims to help people plan more, think out the box, draw out creativity, pouring out feelings into your very own personalized notebook. 

Moleskine is constantly bringing out products to ease your everyday life, tools that allows you to travel light, easy without hassle. Toolbelt for you to insert whatever things you want to bringing along with, phone, pens, cards. The Journal Travel Light's purpose is a reading light while you're on the go. 
Other than that, they have name card holders, passport holders.. You name it, they'll most probably have it. 

And well, this is me thinking that I broke the reading light but turns out it's sensor to on it, and to adjust the amount of brightness you need. (No, I didn't break it, my brain is just slow to technology hahaha) 

The new launch also consist of the latest collection, 007! It's perfect as a Christmas gift since it's just a month away. It comes with a box, some stickers, and limited edition patterns on the notebook. :) 

Lucky winners for the photo contest! Envious because the prizes are baggggsss!! 

During the event, we had Pinstory to customize our names on our very own Moleskine notebooks as well!

SO PRETTY! I can't wait to be planning more with this notebook of mine (It's an obsession)
Would you like to see more planning blog posts/ videos that I'll be doing in my Moleskine notebook? :) 


Thank you for joining the event with me!


I've pretty much enjoyed myself during the event and I would love to visit this corner again. 

M O L E S K I N E @ I S E T A N , T H E G A R D E N S 
T H E  G A R D E N S  M A L L 
T H I R D  F L O O R 

Signing off, 
Edlyn :) 

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.