Thea Blink Smooch Lipsticks by Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store [REVIEW]

Saturday 15 December 2018

Thea Blink Smooch Lipsticks - Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store 

I've been promoting Thea Blink on my Instagram and Facebook for the past month now and I know I should do a blog post regarding it before you actually purchase... For a mini mini reference! :)
So here's my mini review on the Thea Blink's lipsticks from Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store. 


OH AND YES, ADA DISCOUNT CODE OKAY, END OF THIS POST. :D

Just a mini intro, Vivien Yeo is a Malaysian (ORANG JB YO) who is an actress in TVB now, which she has now launched her own online makeup store to pamper us Malaysians with good quality lippies and many more ;) If you're curious now, let me leave the link up here for you first : www.vivienyeobeautystore.my



The Thea Blink Smooch series has 4 colours in total, Peachy Love, Flirty Pink, Kissy Red and Sweety Choco and I have two colours with me to try up for a good review! 



I'm not mad about how it looks from the outside ; shiny cylinder packaging with detailed engraving of 'Thea Blink' on it that brings out a classy feel with its simplicity. Very noticeable even if you toss it into your (maybe, not judging) messy bag and you'll still manage to find it since it's freaking, shiny. XD 



Kissy Red and Sweety Choco
Yep you gotta bear with my buay paiseh selfies! 

I wore the both on both different days and occasion. Both of the colours execute different feeling and look towards a person, also differ to individual. For me, Sweety Choco looks pretty salmon-y to me but it's not on hand swatch and no doubt, Kissy Red is definitely more vibrant in comparison to Sweety Choco is to me. 



Wear Test 
Comfort Level : 
Dries down matte. It seems pretty dry but it doesn't feel uncomfortable. It's just the kind of feeling when you know it's drying then you try to lick your lips.. Yep I did that .__. It pretty much stays lightweight on the lip most times. 
Durability : 
Yes, it's durable! Unless you binge eat and wipes your lipstick entirely. I wore Sweety Choco and had banana leaf for lunch, there's a beautiful stain on lips. Mostly dab Kissy Red on lips and the colour doesn't wear off that easily! 
Colour Pay Off : 
Colour pay off is tip-top geh!! I'm more comfortable with Sweety Choco as it's more similar to the shade i always use. Kissy Red gave me a heart attack after one swipe because it's so vibrant and mostly just me as I'm not used to that kind of pinkish purple, red colour. However, I love it when I just dab the colour on my lips instead of swiping through as it gives a really washed, tinted colour. 
Recommended? 
YES.


Interested? 
Quote my name [edlynheng] 
when you shop at www.vivienyeobeautystore.my and be entitled of 10% off! 
Purchase all 4 Thea Blink Smooch lipsticks to get free delivery within Malaysia! [direct link HERE]

Enjoy! 

Edlyn :)


pictures taken by : Dhurgesh Photography & Erin Chee
d i s c l a i m e r : 
product is given to me for a review. this review is 100% based on my personal honest review after testing the products and not paid to be forged.  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.