REALASH : 30 DAYS CHALLENGE [AFTER RESULT]

Thursday 29 December 2016

This is WAY past 30 days after I've posted about the Realash Opening and promised to post about my results after 30 days of using, and here you go.

Previously I've blogged an unboxing post of the Realash products and a video on the application which you can read it here!.

First of all, I apologize for the delay - I had a few personal problems while trying the products such as forgetting to bring it back to hometown for the test, my camera wasn't working, test and assignments one after another.... But I had everything prepared and NOW I'm done with the review & I'm soooo excited to share with you guys, especially when you need eyebrows and eyelashes fix like me. 


Just a mini intro once again of the products, REALASH Eyelash Enhancer is made with all natural ingredients to make your lashes stronger and longer! REALASH Brow Conditioner of course, it's made with all natural ingredients to let you grow fuller brows - and be rest assured that they're safe to use! 

I'll be showing you all the Before and After pictures of my eyelashes and eyebrows after using them.

I'm sorry for the really not proper picture - one major reason I had to delay this post TT As you can see, the BEFORE picture, my lashes were lesser though yes, I have lashes. But as you compare to the AFTER picture, you can see the difference of having my lashes even fuller and healthier :D
As for my brows, I know I memang have brows as well -___- but for the AFTER brows, my brows are even now, at least it's normal looking not like a patch of grass. hehehe. 

After using REALASH Eyelash Enhancer for a month, I would say if I have not taken pictures of my lashes I wouldn't tell the difference on the length but WOW you can see the difference through the pictures rights? BUT one thing that I really must emphasize on that is my lashes are really stronger than before. I used to have lashes dropping off, poking my eyeballs then I have to try to take them out from my eyes then it goes red.. Urgh. But no more :D I have really sensitive eyes so I'm thankful that I'm able to solve this mini problem.

After using REALASH Brow Conditioner for a month, IT REALLY WORKS WONDERS ON ME. I used to have a patch at both sides of my eyebrows then the end of my eyebrows are empty.. So i somehow looked pretty funny and I had to make sure I draw my brows before I go out. The improvements are slow, of course you cant see it after a week, you have to use it consistently. I didn't actually went really attentive on the progress, I just made sure I used it everyday and tada, results are amazing!


This is based on my real opinions on these products and I really really love them so I'll keep using them :D If you would like to purchase them, you can get them from here at http://realash.my/.

Hope you enjoyed reading this! 

Edlyn

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.