It's another year.

Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy 2014!
It's another brand new year and time flies so fast (and me repeating the exact words every year). A brand new year to strive for the best and conquer the rest!
Didn't realise it actually rhymed though.

I have plenty of resolutions to solve, but shall keep it in mind because it's always undone every year and it's tad bit embarrassing to write when I don't fulfil it muahahaha. Well, at least I remember.

2013 has been an amazing year.
Found the right one. :)
Got my results and thank goodness it was okay and hopefully it repeats for my STPM *_*
I won my very first concert ticket to LeeHom's concert. Which was amazing because he is so hot and talented. But heart broken cause engaged cheynola.
Moved to Muar for Form 6. I left JB heavy-heartedly, and came here for studies. I thought I might be the odd one with no friends, but I'm glad I met a few amazing people here. :) (and crazy too)
Tried to earn money on my own.
Travelled more.

I'm thankful for every memorable moments I had, and even grateful for the lessons learned. It was indeed a tough year, it was still one of my fave.
There were hard times where things crop up. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? ;) k la copy Kelly Clarkson one lolol

 2014 shall be another awesome year! And wishing everyone a very vey fruitful and lovely year! Strive for the best and most importantly to be happy and thankful as always!

Shall blogged about Penang trip and Ling's birthday soon! :D

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.