JM Solution - Active Birdnest Skincare Series

Wednesday 30 December 2020

 Hello my fellow potatoes. 

To end things perfectly in 2020, I would like to end my 2020 blog posts with another review with the skincare that has been with this journey with me for the past few months. 

In all honesty, 2020 has been a tough year for most of us and I'm sure you've heard of that everywhere, but it's true. It's has been a really tough year for me as well, physically and mentally. It has also been a year where most of us learnt to love ourselves even more these days - which includes taking care of our skin inside out! 

I know I have been inactive this year, even more inactive than I was in 2019. A lot of things have been running through my mind these days and it's time to stop and launch those wild dreams that we've been dreaming :) With that, ending 2020 posts with JM Solution's review along the way would be the perfect ending to this chaotic year! 

Enough of the intro - lets move on to the real deal, shall we?


I haven't raved enough about JM Solution on my social media actually. I'm grateful that it's existence has been a great impact for my skin especially with the effects it has on my skin. I've been a huge fan on their masks and I was really curious on how this series would work on me. 

From their masks to their skincare series - each of them caters different types of skin and problems. As this honourable brand is highly committed to their standard in terms of researching for materials that would suit any skin type, it makes it even safer for us to try it without feeling doubtful about it. :) 



From left 
JM Solution Active Birdnest Ampoule
JM Solution Active Birdnest Moisture Cream

How do I use them?

JM Solution Active Bird Nest Ampoule is only for days where I feel my skin is extra dry after cleansing / a long day out after work, my skin needs that extra pump. You really do not need much for this and I usually apply right after toner! 

Make sure to shake the bottle before usage to ensure the ampoule is well mixed. You'll see white shredded pieces but fret not as it'll dissolve once applied onto skin. 


JM Solution Active Bird Nest Moisture Cream Prime  has been my holy grail for the past three months, and I'm finally up for review after finishing it completely. I've been using this moisturiser consistently everyday after toner, if not after ampoule. 

I've been dealing with dry combination skin the whole time and I'm always up for it when a moisturizer is working well for my skin. In this case, JM Solution did a perfect job for my skin. 
It is formulated to work on all skin types and provides proper hydration to the skin, leaving it plump and dense. 


Review - 
I love this series. It's easy to apply and it's not tacky. If you've been following my blog for some time, most of the products that I find comfortable with is with a comfortable texture. Plus point, it has Geumsa Lotus Nest and hydrolyzed collagen in their ampoule/moisturizer for stronger, smoother and healthier skin! 

Other than these two products, they have a full range from face wash to moisturizer in this series. 
I personally really love JM Solution products - especially their masks that I've been using for years now. 

Where to Purchase?

JM Solution skincare is available on :-

Official Brand Mall : JM Solution Official Page

Please ensure that you're purchasing from their official store. Plus, they always have promotions and upcoming deals so make sure to follow them and don't miss it! 


Social Media Platform 

You can always checkout their social media platform for great deals and new products @ their Official Instagram Account



I hope you enjoy this mini review and if you've tried out JM Solution and loved it, please let me know so we can talk about it together. XD 

Once again, thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate that you take your time to read it even if it's just a short while. 
Till then, 

Edlyn.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.