BUTTERFLY TURNS 6

Saturday 1 June 2019

Hello everyone! 
And happy 1st of June :D

This was one of the event I was anticipating for ever since I've RSVP-ed for it, and finally I can slowly blog about it :) Plus, it was on my birthday month, more of a reason why i gotta attend right?!
I've been a Butterfly blogger for years now. I was introduced to Butterfly Malaysia but my blogger friends and I can remember vividly that it was Carinn who told me to join the gang and have some fun back then! 

The very first event that I joined was in JB. There weren't many JB bloggers back then and I was very new to the community. It was an event with Maybelline's new nail products and we had a lot alot of fun then because we had to create looks with their eyeliner products and design nail with the colours they have provided. I even won back a box of nail polishes! 

Fast forward to today, I may not blog that much now but I'm still glad that I'm part of the community. :) 

I was there to the Butterfly party with Arina, my one and only blogger friend in KL. Honestly don't know what I would do without her. Thankful that she joined me on the party as well! 
She introduced me to other blogger friends that she met before when we were lining up to go in :

We were given stickers to write your name on so others don't have to awkwardly come up to you and ask over and over again "What's your name?" XD Once we were in, we walked to the table that we were registered in at the counter. There are already names written on every giftbox on the table. 

Felt like a princess walking in, showered with gifts. 

In the box : Some Yves Rocher goodies! 
Just a closer shot of the products we got, thank you so much for spoiling us already, 
and a review will be up after this for these products. 

Look at thisss! 

It has got my name on it T^T

Extracted from The Butterfly Project's facebook page 
The tables were nicely set, and the entire venue was so dreamy! 

After settling in for abit, we walked around the venue. 

The very first thing that caught my eye was the display of tea on the side. I'm very much a tea person  and also I love things that bring me convenience, so it got me even more interested.
Never in a million years I would thought that there would be an even easier way to drink tea than it already is. Tsticks definitely surpass all tea in terms of convenience AND yummy at the same time!

I'm definitely more of the fruity type of girl when it comes to tea selection. 
Their lime tea scent really caught me off guard - and the most unique thing about their tea is how easy it is to consume! 

Then move on to the lovely spread by JOM PARTY! It was super instagrammable and SUPER YUMMY especially brownies (I actually stole one and ate it before everyone else, and only admitting now XD - Sooooo worth the crime) 

Very obvious I was about to steal something to eat right after this. 

Rawlins! I would never have the guts to dress up as much as he did, and I was so so so impressed.
So lucky to have been arranged to sit at the same table as you, you one sweet soul. :) 

So it was that one perfect day that I don't have to feel awkward posing in public :p 

Took this when Isabel, Arina and I were standing at the back while the rest was taking pictures of the products/layouts. But from my view was awesome because you can see how everyone was just having fun. :) Love the entire vibe of the party

While the rest was on the other side.. 

Posing at the back with THE BLOSSOM BALLOON'S props that they prepped for us!
Featuring Arina and Isabel for accompanying me :D


It looks like a fairy wand, doesn't it? :D

Then it started with a speech from Tammy, our MAMASAN! Thank you so much for bringing all these together for us and for creating The Butterfly Project. :) 

Beginning of her speech she also mentioned why everyone started calliing her Mamasan ahh XD 
It just kind of stuck in my brain ever since I joined so it never occur to me as well. But it's a legit nickname - she takes care of us butterflies so well. 

And then we had an amazing guest, Joanne Kam that flew all the way from Australia then attended this party to bring us laughter and joy! She made jokes that I would feel shy to be even talk about it but she just mentioned them so effortlessly XD



Extracted from The Butterfly Project's facebook page 
I look so stressed in here because I'm not a very craft / meticulous person tbh. HAHAHA 

Okay lah.. Not bad right?! I love this theme though, thank you Avante Gardens for such lovely flowers for us to choose from! 






My friends said this picture looks like my wedding because i smiled like i was the bride loll

To end this post, I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself in this event.. Which I never thought I would be having! Yes, I anticipated for so long but it was my very first event so with no doubt I was quite nervous but everyone was so lovely and I can't help but to say it was really fun :)

Just in case that my blog post introducing the amazing sponsors were abit off, here's a list to properly thank each and every one of you (also, if you would like to check them out, click on their names to be directed to their websites) 

Thank you to.....
Yves Rocher 
For the amazing table gift that you have provided and happy 60th birthday!

Blossom Balloons
For the prop for selfies and not to mention the lovely selfie garden that you set up for us. It was amazing!

AvantGarde Blooms
For the lovely flowers that you have provided for the flower crown workshop. It was such a fun workshop that we butterflies bonded from it. :)

Tsticks 
For introducing us an innovative way of drinking tea. I absolutely love this tea and I can't wait for the review to be up soon. Thank you for the birthday gift!!

Joanne Kam
For bringing laughter to us during the event. I had fun listening to the inside jokes and hopefully we'll cross paths again :)

Macarons by Madeleine
For the carefully curated and baked macarons that was instagrammable and yummy at the same time. Hopefully i'll be able to taste more of it soon T_T

Jom Party
For the amazing fuel you have provided for us butterflies. The amazing spread of food that was insta-worthy but so yummy (i miss the brownies already)


I don't know how many times I've typed "amazing" in this post but truly, the party was amazing. I can't wait for next year's birthday already!

Most importantly, thank you The Butterfly Project, for everything. 

Edlyn.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.