The Face Shop - Ink Lasting Foundation

Tuesday 17 July 2018


The Face Shop's 

Ink Lasting Foundation Slim Fit 2018




One week ago, I was given the opportunity to try out The Face Shop's new product which is the Ink Lasting Foundation. If you've been following Hermo you've probably seen the live - if not, you need to follow Hermo :p (Narcissism much) 

But anyway, I was given the foundation to try and I hardly ever gotten the opportunity to do so since I've always been in my comfort zone in just using the ones that I know, hence it's really for me to make a change if this foundation works on it! And this is how this review is formed too. Lol. 

I've been testing out this foundation for some time now and here's the result. 

If you're wondering why there are two products here, they are basically the same product in different packaging. Left is Slim Fit To Go, a compact foundation where you can pump and bring it with you. While right is in the normal bottle to add into the rest of your foundation collection. ;) 


For me, I pumped two times from the bottled foundation and that's all I need for my entire face. A little goes a long way. :)
This is in the shade N203.

Here's me with my totally bare face, while I apply the foundation on one side first. You can see my dark circles clearly and also little bumps here and there. T_T

 One side with and one side without. It pretty much covered up my dark circles and it's perfect because I'm the light makeup kind of girl and I'm too lazy to add up the concealer steps sometimes lol.
Can see how much it covered up or not?!

Now covering on the other side. Really, just two pumps will suffice.

I know it's a very blur face of me + very uneven eyebrows but yes main point main point : the foundation!!! I took these pictures right before walking to uni and this was how I went to uni as well.

My Personal Review 

I love that the consistency is creamy
It's easy to apply and it's not sticky
Gave me a good coverage even when I'm out for more than 12 hours
I'M UP UP UP FOR THIS FOUNDATION 


Get it and try it yourself!
Available in all The Face Shop stores in Malaysia and you can also get it on Hermo!

Hope you enjoyed reading this mini review. :)

Edlyn 

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.