KOSÉ SEKKISEI TRIAL KIT

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Greetings from Lala and I!
Credits to JS 

Nope, you didn't get the wrong blog post. :D It IS a Kose Sekkisei review post.

This is the very first time I received a huge surprise from Kose, so we decided the play around with the surprises given! Thank you Kose Malaysia and Butterfly Project Malaysia for sending this surprise my way! I really enjoyed the surprise and products which I will be reviewing shortly!

We tied the balloon surprise that came in with the huge box on Lala and she liked it so much! 


The products that I'm going to review are :


♥ KOSÉ SEKKISEI TRIAL KIT 

Kosé Sekkisei has been restoring translucence and pampering women's skin for over 30 years! (And now my skin hehehe!) This Kose Sekkisei Trial Kit is retailed at RM99 with GST included, consists of 5 products which you will love:

Kosé Sekkisei White Liquid Wash
Kosé Sekkisei Lotion
Kosé Sekkisei Emulsion
Kosé Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask
Bihadagoyomi Mask in 3 pieces

FIRST STEP : Wash your face with Kose's White Liquid Wash


It cleanses without washing away the moisture. This has taurine-based cleansing agent that helps skin hydrated and clean after use. It also enhances skin dullness and soothes UV damage to the skin.


HOW TO USE?
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto palm and add water.
Gently lather until it forms foam, massage onto face then wash off thoroughly

OPINION :
One pump is enough for me actually since when you lather, it forms alot of foam enough for your face. :D I love the smell of it and how it cleanses my skin thoroughly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND STEP : Apply Sekkisei Lotion

This is a water-based lotion, which is usually used a toner after facial wash. It is fine-textured hydrating lotion, helps to balance out skin's moisture levels (prevents dullness and soothes redness too!)


HOW TO USE?
Pour lotion generously onto a cotton (or which I used my hands lol) and gently pat on the face

Remember to apply them evenly onto your face! :D

OPINION : 
I really like the smell of it, although it smells a little bit like antiseptic? Or is it just me hahaha. I used to pour a generous amount for my face, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. I hardly ever get any toners that suits my skin, but this just fits perfectly!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD STEP : Apply Sekkisei Emulsion

This is a brightening emulsion to retain moisture on skin. It is commonly used as moisturizer, preventing freckles (which I needed so badly), dark spots and dryness.

HOW TO USE?
Dispense 2 pumps and spread over skin.
In my case, I only dispensed 1 pump per time because 2 is slightly too much heh.

OPINION :
I would say 2 pumps would be slightly too much as Sekkisei Emulsion is very moisturising. I tried applying with 2 pumps amount of lotion at first but it would make my skin pretty oily. One pump is just nice and it depends on your skin. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask 

This is a peel off mask pack that removes blackheads, dead skin cells and tighten pores.

 Okay I did not read at instructions before open the cap, I thought it was gonna be like some normal gel, but it smells really nice!


HOW TO USE?
Apply it evenly on face - AVOID eyes, eyebrows, hairline and lips area
Peel it off once dry.

OPINION :
It dries off really quickly, I didn't even have to wait very long for it. The peeling off part was pretty painful for me, it's like you're peeling off a second layer of skin off. I really liked the results though, pores minimized and my skin really felt tightened instantly.

*This is applicable after washing face with Sekkisei White Liquid Wash. Then repeat step 2 and 3 after you're done with the mask!

PLUS it's hassle free! Just peel it off then you can just throw it away already, without having to wash it off and trying to remove the mask. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bihadagoyomi Mask 

This is the alternative mask if you don't wish to use Clear Whitening Mask, how about something refreshing and hydrating for a change? 

A compact little pill-looking thing, can you believe that it's actually a mask? ._.

HOW TO USE?
Fully soak the lotion mask with Sekkisei Lotion (step 2) and place onto clean face for 5-10 minutes

 When you soak the mask with Sekkisei Lotion, the pill looking mask with instantly puffs up! O_O

*Opens up the mask*

Just leave it on for 5-10 minutes and no rinsing is needed!

OPINION :
The mask leaves a cooling effect on skin, and since it's soaked with Sekkisei Lotion it's definitely VERY hydrating too! 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESULTS :

Thinking it would be nice to record the daily improvements on my skin through Kose's products so here goes. This is based on a week's trial on Kose Sekkisei Series :D

(LEFT : One week before / RIGHT : One week after)
My biggest concern was the freckles on my face and really, they are endless. But I realised that it has pretty much lightened up after using Kose's products. It's not very visible but there's a progress. Skin's condition has improved too and I would suggest to not apply too much of Sekkisei Emulsion. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading my review!
xx

Edlyn

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.