Welcome to the new age.

Sunday 22 September 2013

So it has been more than a month since I blogged, and definitely I missed out so many things that I've been wanting to blog.

My two weeks holiday turned out pretty amazing (and yeah I almost forgotten I actually had a holiday -_-) and I wished I have more holidays right now but I have to deal with stupid trial exams and sem 1 exam which all STPM students have to deal with.
After 4 months, I can't deny it is tougher than I thought it was. It is enjoyable but sure, stress is enjoying itself to torture me as well. Slowly getting used to it and I hope in a good way.

Too lazy to blog, therefore pictures to replace them.
Holidays few weeks ago.

















Hari Raya celebration in school! 










Will blog about the special proposal and JPAM farewell after my noob trials exam.

And one of the saddest thing happened was, Kitkat went missing.
We don't know how she climb out from the cage, it was locked and super high up. When I went to check on her, she was gone. She was either a ninja or I don't know, because it was unlikely for her to climb so high up because it's so hard to. We've searched the whole drain from the first house to the last. I feel like a bad owner who lost her when I'm suppose to protect her.
I hope I'm able to find her soon, but it's been a week. All I can do is pray.


That's all for now.
Ttfn! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.