Review : 3D Crest White Strips - 14 days treatment (Before & After)

Saturday 27 February 2021

 Hello my fellow potatoes. 


Ever since I was kid, having white teeth is simply just not in my genetics. However I do need to claim that I'm not complaining although I wish I have a complimentary smile (and really grateful for the existence of braces) 


| What is 3D Crest White Strips? 




3D Crest White Strips is a teeth whitening product that gently removes stains on teeth over a short period of time (14 days / 28 days treatment). This is a product that I've been feeling intrigued to try for the past few years, ever since I have a friend selling it - This is her Youtube Channel


I trust her reviews so much because she's one of the most down to earth person that gives 0% bullshit reviews to her viewers, so finally after so many years, I finally purchased from her. (Not to mention her results after treatment is freaking amazing - and I noticed that even before she promoted the product maigaddd) Of course if you're unaware of this product, you can just search up on Google "3D Crest White Strips Review" and you'll see thousands of reviews before mine. 




It's basically two plastics strips with a gel that has hydrogen peroxide / carbamide peroxide to "bleach" the teeth in 30 minutes for straight 14 days and it is recommended to only use it twice a year. After my 14 days treatment, I definitely have some comments on this particular product in both positive and negative. However, did it work on me?  Keep scrolling to see my comparison pics! 


I'd most probably think that the strips did not work for me if I did not take pictures to keep myself on track. It's something that you can't usually notice a difference (for instance you work out consistently for a month and you think you're not making progress when you actually are..) so it's very important that you keep track on your daily progress. It's not that hard to keep up since it's only 14 days! 



| Things to do / to not do during the treatment :-


TO DO ( / )

- Progress picture everyday. Selfie / close shot on your teeth from day 1 up till day 14!

- Brush your teeth thoroughly right after treatment. 

- Keep your teeth dry before pasting on the strips. If there's saliva, it will not stick nicely on the teeth. 


DO NOT ( X )

- Drink coffee / tea / fizzy drinks / any drinks that has colouring substances. This is really tough for me as I need my daily dose of coffee everyday and it's a rule that I broke instantly LOL. However, I've read it somewhere if you really need your dose, drink it with a straw and brush your teeth right after. If you can avoid it entirely, the better! 

- Leave the treatment more than the time frame given. Maybe 2-3 mins is fine but not to extend it for another hour. It's not gonna be good for your teeth and it'll cause more sensitivity to the teeth and gums. 


(I may have missed out some important notes. Before trying out, please read through the reviews / dos and don't here)



| Personal Experience 


Like I said earlier on.. I have my fair share on my comments after 14 days of treatment. 

Let me just share my before and after pictures before I start on my experience - 


And if you're disgusted, please scroll away! 


.

.

.

.

.




I'm really happy how my teeth looks whiter and cleaner now! 
Of course I wasn't expecting my teeth to be porcelain white but the level has met my expectation and I'm really glad that I finally tried it out!! 


The entire process with this is rather easy and fast. Just applying 30 minutes a day and I'm good to go! 
I like how simplified it is and it tastes like nothing so it's not uncomfortable. 

However, if you fail to wipe excessive saliva before you stick the strips on, it will not stick anymore after that. I'm lucky to have my retainers to pin it down in case it doesn't stick because you wouldn't know! 

Another thing that has bothered me was gum sensitivity. For some weird reason one mini part of my gum's nerve would twitch and hurt for one second - one time everyday. It hurts pretty bad but it's only for a second and it's gone. It's normal as the irritation is not harmful and should subside right after so it didn't bother me much. Still, thought to document it since it happened. XD


| How to Purchase? 


I bought it from Nyx Bunnie - Jo's Shopee but it's not available now. However just type in 3D Crest White Strips and you'll see whole lots of sellers there. Make sure you read the reviews before purchasing!


Remember * it's really important to read up reviews first and understand the product before trying it out. Kindly ensure that you're suitable to try out this product in case of any allergies and sensitivity you already/may face. 



I hope this review helps you out and thank you for reading this!


Till then, 

Edlyn.


d i s c l a i m e r : 
product was personally purchased by me. this review is 100% based on my personal honest review after testing the products and not paid to be forged.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.