CRYNX : 1 Minute Miracle [REVIEW]

Thursday 15 November 2018


Helllooooo! 
(I need a more unique introduction)

If you followed me on Instagram, you know where this post is leading to. I went to Art Box last weekend and I tried out Crynx's 1 minute face lifting challenge, hence this blog post. 
I've gradually grown fatter and it's harder to cover up my double chin anymore, which I can't deny, they are even more obvious now and I can't deal with all the tape makeup trick, you know, the ones you see on videos. So I thought, no harm trying this face lifting challenge since it was free to try and the result had me shook. Legit o__o


Crynx Instant Lifting Spray 
is a product of Italy, and I love it that they are non-animal testers!! 


Leaving the ingredients list on the box here for your reference. 

This is the before of my face, swollen, with obvious extra fats at the sides. :D


Spray spray spray
If you think one side of your face is bigger than the other side, you can spray on another layer after you have done applying your makeup. 


You can see the side of my face starts to shrink bit by bit. 


Before / After 

I couldn't stop laughing when I was at the booth the other day, and of course I felt like the product was gimmicky at first which I couldn't deny but hey, it really worked on me. 

I read about this product and apparently it also helps in : 
  • Face V-Lift 
  • Tightens Skin
  • Anti-Ageing 
  • Reduce Wrinkles 
  • Whitening 
  • Reduce Eyebags 
Of course, with just a spray or two, you probably won't get the desired results of reduce everything bad and enhancing everything good since it takes time. However, before a day out and you would love to save yourself the hassle of photoshopping your face smaller in every picture, this would do the trick. 

I'll also keep track in future if there is more obvious shrink on my face so stay tuned! 
Meanwhile, if you would like to try it out yourself, head over to their booth in Artbox this coming weekend, 16-18th November 2018. Also, check out their Facebook page in which I will link it down below! 



I also have Crynx Fruit Sunscreen with me which I will do it in a separate post. If you ever try the the instant lifting spray on your own, let me know whats your review in the comments below!



C R Y N X 

Facebook Page : 

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.