Amask by LIS (Live In Style)

Thursday 1 October 2015

Weather has been REALLY bad, with the haze everywhere and with my daily skincare not taken care properly (which I am following up again, trust me) this Amask saved my skin from drying even more.





My skin is prone to dry, a little flaky but with oily T-zone, it's hard to find a mask to make do to this combination of skin. Since I read up about Amask (got it from LIS on Facebook, which means Live In Style) that Amask is perfectly mixed for dry skin like mine so I bought a box of Amask to give it a try!


If you look closely, you'll see gold flakes on the mask O_O Feeling expensive? XD
Gold slows down the depletion of collagen, reduce appearance of fine lines, sun damage and age spots. It also has the ability to lighten the complexion, increase the elasticity of the skin and smooths out wrinkles. :D 


During application

Pros : 
1. It is REALLY moisturizing, that even the extra moisturizing gel from the mask can be applied on neck. 
2. Comfortable and fits my face size perfectly
3. Smells really nice!

Cons :
Some gold flakes will stick on face but easily to remove, just wipe it off by hand


AMASK 

You can get it from : 
LIS on Facebook or drop them an email at lisbiz18@gmail.com


Hope you enjoyed reading this post! 



Edlyn

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.