HiShop : Coni Beauty's Beauty Whitening Black Jelly Mask

Sunday 26 October 2014

Hello everyone! :D

Are you someone with a dull, tanned skin and you wish to do something about it? I personally find my face's skin condition is pretty bad, so thankyou HiShop for saving my skin so I can look better for my school's annual dinner! :D

Coni Beauty's Black Jelly Mask consists of two types :

Black Mask 
1. They've added black diamond charcoal, rich in whitening and moisturising nutrients, regulate excessive oil - When they mention diamond, the texture DOES look very very shiny and moisturising! 

2. Black Rose essence provides sufficient energy to skin cells, enhancing brightening and anti-oxidant ability, with comprehensive whitening effect - It smells really comforting, really resembles jelly (agar-agar?) didn't know it has whitening effects! 

3. Particularly well suited to blemish complexions which require deep cleansing

4. Remove melanin from the inside out and exfoliate (Restores skin's vitality and elasticity, rejuvenates and brightens dull skin!)

5. Skin feels fresh, elastic, bright and no longer oily!

White Mask
1. It moisturises skin, maintains water balance and intensively hydrate skin for long-lasting moisturization.

2. It is made from a variety of mild skincare formula to restore skin elasticity, and instantly restore skin vitality

3. Accelerate skin metabolism, as it's easier for this essence to penetrate into the skin

4. Protects skin from dryness and various factors that may cause skin damage, enhances skin protection

5. Gentle, no alcohol and no colouring

As for today I'm going to share my opinion on the black mask only because I've only gotten that one :X 



 Look at the texture! It smells really really nice plus it is really easy to apply :)

 #maskselfie HAHAHA I think I'll only look good with the mask on.

Before // After

In my opinion :
1. I find the mask really useful, it brightened up my skin, looking more radiant and healthy. As you can see from the before after picture, my pores has closed up a litle (Not really obvious but there's a change)

2. The mask is pretty hard to wash off but you can still slowly wash it off like you're washing off facial wash? Actually not much of a problem though. 

3. The smell of the mask is my ultimate LOVE. It smells really comfortable so I don't mind even if I put it on for a few hours. It's not those really pungent and strong scent, it's like agar-agar? So yeah. Food smell. :P

Overall I'm really thankful that I've tested this product because it worked pretty well on me! 

They have it in small bottles like the one I have, you can actually use it up to 3-4 times? I would want to try the white mask after this! :D
OR if you want to get the big bottled mask, HiShop has it too! :D

Click here for :

You are also entitled to get 15% off purchase when you key in "EDLYNHENG" during checkout! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! 
Till then,
Edlyn :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.