Baseball Lover?

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hello everyone

I don't know if anyone reading this post would be an avid baseball fanatic, but if you are, I came across this really awesome website where you can get some really lovely MLB Hats from Fanatics!

Fanatics is an officially licensed website where you can get you get to purchase sports merchandises. Fanatics is also at the Top 50 Internet Retailer Company ranking, in addition Fanatics powers the e-commerce sites of all major professional sports leagues such as NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and PGA.

I was madly in love with their MLB Hats (despite the variety of hats they have! / and apparels), and with those hats I thought an outfit that goes along with those hat would be nice.. Most of the MLB Hats are very simple in terms of designs and colours, just like I love it! Therefore, I took up the challenge to collage a really simple outfit that I think it might go well with the MLB Hat that I've chosen (out of 4000+ hats like whutttt)

I always go for basics because I love how simple apparels that are brought together can be combined so perfectly. A normal jeggings to go with a pair of black sneakers and a simple backpack. Matched with a galaxy themed sweater making this whole outfit a soft and comfortable again. With the addition of the New Era New York Yankees Classic Wool 59FIFTY Fitted Hat, the outfit is completed with perfection! An embroidered team graphic on the front, all in your favourite team colours! 

This may not be your favourite ideal outfit, but I believe you'll be able to find your favourite ones through the MLB Hats they have. It's hard for you to not find one that you actually love!!!


I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Till then,
Edlyn :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.