Instant Bazhen Soup by HappinessFour

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Hello! It has been awhile since I've posted a blog post (I know I know) and I told myself I should at least write a blog post once every month but I realised I'm only here when I have something important to blog and this time it's about - 


Menstruation. You know, the monthly thing that girls get. That agonizing pain we get on a monthly basis? Sometimes we get paranoid that we suddenly don't get it forever but sometimes it lasts forever? Yeh. 


I would say that I'm EXTREMELY blessed that I have a normal flow on a monthly basis but I get cramp on the first of every month. The symptoms vary for every ladies out there. For me, it's usually cramp, lack of appetite and severe migraine. I hate it when I get migraine during period since having one of those is tormenting enough. T_T 


Instant Bazhen Soup


When I was younger, my mom used to force my sister and I to drink the traditional Bazhen that was brewed over the stove for hours. My sister and I would break down just to try and convince our mom why we don't have to drink that bitterly rich flavoured broth but we've never succeeded. Fast forward now, we seemed to be two ungrateful kids. XD 


I was only recently re-introduced to Bazhen thanks to Jasmiin. I didn't know Bazhen can actually be so easy consumed now and I was so excited to try it and overcome the fear we have over traditional medicinal soups! 



One box comes with 6 bottles of Bazhen. I'm super in love with packaging and I think the cat character is the cutest thing ever. XD



It comes with packeted red dates and goji berries which you can also add them in during consumption! 


| What is Instant Ba Zhen Soup? 



There's actually tons of benefits of drinking Bazhen as it can :-
  • Improve dizziness & headache 
  • Help women who suffered from anaemia and minimal menstrual flow
  • Improve cold hands & feet physique
  • Improve paleness 
  • Improve irregular periods 
For me personally, I suffer from cramp and severe migraine. 


| And why ready-to-made Bazhen herbal soup > traditional brewed Bazhen?


Other than their very obvious benefits of Instant Bazhen Soup is they're so convenient to consume! Just heat it up by soaking the bottle in hot water for 5-10 mins and they're ready to consume! 

Other benefits includes :- 

* Consists of 10 finest selected medicinal herbs + 70% medicinal essence 
* Sweet taste with no bitterness, smooth and easy to consume  
* One bottle > 5 bowls of Bazhen soup stewed in-house 
* No added preservatives and seasonings
* Small molecules, easily absorbed by the body 
* Vegetarian friendly 
* Prescribed by traditional Chinese medicine practitioners with 15 years of experiences
* A formula that doesn't cause heatiness after consumption  
* Each bottle is boiled for 5 hours and has 5 times the enhancement of health / nourishment in comparison to the traditional brewed Ba Zhen







| Recommended consumption way for the ladies (also, my favourite way to consume!) : 

Off menstruation - recommended to take once a week (to regulate and maintain the body) 
During menstruation - STOP 
After menstruation - drink once for 3 days consecutively 

Best time to drink Ba Zhen is right after breakfast, and drink a cup of warm water after to allow better absorption. (Remember to shake the bottle well before consumption!) 






It's very important to keep track and consume accordingly so it helps to regulate & maintain the body, to ease the symptoms of menstrual pain or irregular menstruation. 


| Personal Experience



After consuming one full package, here's my thoughts..

Did it work on my cramp? 

I personally suffer from cramp on a monthly basis. Especially on the first day alongside with sore back and bloated stomach. Like I said earlier on that I'm blessed with a regular flow every month. 

However, I realised that after consumption, my flow is RIGHT on time - on the specific date that my period app estimates. Which is pretty amazing because it has been like this for consecutively two months. 

I still suffer from cramp on the first day - which I think one set is not sufficient to see results because that's what Ba Zhen is made for. To slowly regulate your period flow and nurse your body back to 100%. Cramp is pretty inevitable for now but I shall continue a few more sets in future to see visible results.  


Taste test ?
I LOVE IT. It has completely change my thoughts towards Ba Zhen in general. 

The taste is sweet although very rich in my opinion, but you can tone it down by adding drumsticks or hard boiled eggs, whichever method to cook that you find it best to suit you! 
Most times I consumed it as it is because it's very sweet on its own already and it tastes freaking good so I love it. :P


I cooked the drumstick separately and added in Bazhen after.
However, you can cook it together as well!



| How to Purchase? 




You can purchase it from Jasmiin on their official website here * HAPPINESSFOUR.COM

Feel free to check out her Instagram website to purchase! Link here * HAPPINESSFOUR4

To purchase directly from Jasmiin on Whatsapp 

Delivery is available in both Malaysia and Singapore. 
If you would like to know more information regarding the product, feel free to message them on Instagram and they'll be more than glad to assist you! 





I hope this review helps you out and thank you for reading this!


Till then, 

Edlyn.


d i s c l a i m e r : 
product was gifted however this review is 100% based on my personal honest review after testing the products and not paid to be forged.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.