HEALTHIER WAY TO DRINK BOBA X PURPLE RICE X YOGHURT SERIES - CHIZU & HONZU

Saturday 11 May 2019


So many boba teas lately that are stepping up their game, and of course as a consumer I shouldn't lose in this game as well :p
I definitely won't deny that I love boba - I'm a normal "teenage" girl that loves to keep up on the trend as well. But at the same time, my body can't take up so much of sugar and I'm tired of requesting less sugar in my more "atas" teh tarik ais. (no offence, because teh tarik is my favourite drink EVER!)

What I would opt more lately from what I consume would be something that would benefit my health at the same time, since also not very young liao need to jaga jaga sikit as well. 


Chizu came up with a series of new drinks that fulfils my healthy options and at the same time satisfies my cravings for boba! 
So there are actually four flavours for you to try in this series :

Red Bean Oat x Yoghurt
Purple Rice x Yoghurt
Avocado x Purple Rice
Purple Rice x Cheese Pudding Yoghurt

Also, did you know that Chizu is the first in Malaysia to bring out purple rice in their drinks? 


I personally love the one with purple rice + yoghurt ALOT / and also bf doesn't fancy the yoghurt ones so I devoured them hehehehe. I love that you get to bite the purple rice everytime, which is a way healthier option to chewing boba!

BF and I went empty stomach to Chizu and got 4 drinks before entering in the cinema. Each of us had one drink and sneaked two remaining ones into the cinema (AVENGERS SOMEMORE K THREE HOURS SIAA) Main point is that the drink was so filling that I didn't even bother buying popcorn as well. Had another cup of --- in the cinema and that was basically dinner for that day. 


I believe even if I just had one cup that night, it would be more than enough for me as well. I personally think that the flavour with avocado would definitely be the best to drink pre/post workout as well! 

From 17th May 2019 -- There's a BUY 1 FREE 1 promotion on the Yoghurt Series! 
Share the goodness with your boyfriend girlfriend papa mama friends and ah gong ah ma okay. Such a yummy healthy drink, how could you not share?! (Retailing at RM12 and with this promotion, one boils down to only.. RM6?!)

C H I Z U & H O N Z U 
Sunway Pyramid / Mid Valley 

I hope you enjoy this short review!

d i s c l a i m e r : 
product is given to me for a review. this review is 100% based on my personal honest review after testing the products and not paid to be forged.  

-E

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.