Make Your Own Jewellery ft Elegant Jewellery Studio

Sunday 10 March 2019

Have you ever wanted to make your own jewellery? - Before trying it for myself for this the first time, I would honestly say no, but a few weeks back, Arina and I got the opportunity to make our own jewelleries at EJS - where you can learn how to make your own accessories! From earrings to necklaces, you can learn to make your own to fit how you want them to look like. 

E L E G A N T  J E W E L L E R Y  S T U D I O



A little introduction of EJS [Elegant Jewellery Studio]
EJS is a platform that helps to fulfil people's hobbies of making jewelleries on their own. As there were no companies/ place that would provide this service, Angie Ng (the founder) has decided to build one on it's own. EJS is now the ONLY ONE in Malaysia that offers various jewellery making classes - catering from children to adults.

So don't worry if you're just interested but you have zero knowledge on this, because Arina and I went in to try when we were ZERO in this.

The Class - My Experience



The first thing that we learnt to make was bracelet. I'm actually very bad with my creativity, hence it did took me sometime to figure out the style I want. However, Ken was really patient with us and taught us step by step on how to make them plus fixing our mistakes when we make them HAHA 

Of course before we start, he also told us the name of everything individually so we don't get messed up. 


Then next was earrings, which for me was the easiest to make. 
I wanted something simple but at the same time gives a really elegant look. Hence the colour and also the beading. I would want to make a few of these just to spare and fit my outfit of the day. The third product we made was the necklace. The process is actually similar to making bracelet but it's way easier because you can always alter bigger to fit. 

I would say if I were to try to make these on my own I would fail EPICLY but Ken made the process look easy for us and would definitely learn some more if I had the chance! Plus the class pax was really small that day, so Ken had the time to assist us and ensure that we're doing it in a correct method and that we get our beautiful curated jewelleries to bring back from! 

The Fruit 




These are the products I made in the end and I love every single pieces I made. 
I would say the process was surprisingly easy to understand and that making jewellery wasn't that hard as I thought it would be. My favourite piece that I made is the earrings as it turned out exactly how I wanted it to be. :) 

Offers at EJS
If you're a new learner like me, try out the Basic Jewellery Making Workshop where they'll teach you from the very basics of how to make jewelleries and then you'll be able to pick up go further from there. It was easy for us to understand step by step before we proceed to the next level.

When you're more/already advanced, you can try out the more advanced classes - which they'll advise you depending on the level you are now and just enjoy your weekends having fun while mastering a skill. :) Or if you're thinking of a mini gathering with your friends, EJS also offers private classes. Just propose to them and let them assist you to your requests. :) 


Verdict 

It's a class that I thoroughly enjoyed, it was a nice calming morning learning how to make our own jewelleries while having mini chats. Also, I get a certificate back saying that I've mastered a skill - which is pretty cool. I would highly recommend my friends to join me in future! 

If you would like to try it on your own, feel free to contact them at :

Elegant Jewellery Studio
Email : academy@elegantjewellerystudio.com 
Website : www.elegantjewellerystudio.com 
 Contact number : +6018-252 7176

Angie Jewels & Co.
1st Floor Shangri-La Hotel KL
10, Jalan P Ramlee,50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia

Thank you and hope you enjoyed this post!

-E

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© e d l y n h e n g . Design by FCD.